Re: MULTIPLE LOGS

Phil Whitchurch <phil@...>

Thanks Scott

I'll take that as a "no" then. :-)  In my experience, defaulting to the last used log leads to far too many errors of new QSOs being entered in the wrong log, which is why I prefer a nominated default.

Also, in view of K7GA's and your comments about the inability of the program to print batches of QSL labels, I'm beginning to think that your program is not for me.  However, I will continue to evaluate it for the time being.

73 for now

Phil, G3SWH

On 16/08/2020 18:53, Scott Davis via groups.io wrote:
Hi Phil,

Thanks for your follow up.  AC Log always defaults to the last log open.

Thanks for your kind words on the software!