Re: MULTIPLE LOGS

Phil Whitchurch <phil@...>

Thanks for the suggestion Jim but with 150+ logs to work with, it looks a bit impractical.

73 for now

Phil, G3SWH

On 16/08/2020 19:05, Jim Shorney wrote:
You could use a different Windows user account for your QSL manager activities as described here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q92

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Sun, 16 Aug 2020 18:38:25 +0100
"Phil Whitchurch" <phil@g3swh.org.uk> wrote:

Thanks Scott

So far, it all looks good.

Is there a way of making my primary log (G3SWH) the default on opening
the program rather than have to select it each time please?

73 for now

Phil, G3SWH

On 16/08/2020 12:25, Scott Davis via groups.io wrote:
Hi Phil,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Yes, first click File > New > New Database
and create a new log file for the call sign of the ADIF file you are
about to import.

Thanks for your interest in my software!

_http://www.n3fjp.com_ <http://www.n3fjp.com/>

/Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general
logging software since 1997./

1 Peter 3 vs 15: /Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who
asks you to give _the reason for <http://www.n3fjp.com/Faith.htm>the
hope that you have <http://www.n3fjp.com/Faith.htm>_. But do this with
gentleness and respect/...