From: deni <deni@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Aug 17, 2020 3:43 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ;-(

Very Happy for you.  I have worked WAS in 20 days and only 1 more for DXCC.  Of course, I do not sleep either.

73 - deni

On 8/17/2020 1:44 PM, Archibald Delfish via groups.io wrote:
Took me less than 58 days to work all States and all Continents,  all confirm via LOTW.
All this was FT 8  and FT 4.
All this was done during the COVID lock down.

XS Max

On Aug 17, 2020, at 2:31 PM, Christopher Scibelli via groups.io <nu1oscar@...> wrote:

I took me 51 QSOs with West Virginia before I finally found a station that confirmed using LoTW. That was about 10 years ago.  Maybe things have improved since.

73,

Chris  NU1O