From: W5DET <w5det@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Aug 15, 2020 5:40 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ;-(

Hi Deni,

[quote]Also I might like to say that I am very confused by the logging. Looking at rewards I only have 5 states to go for WAS, however I have worked those 5 many times.[/quote]

Until the other station confirms the contact, it won't show in your awards count.  Also, for WAS it must be confirmed via LOTW or paper QSL Card or ARRL won't accept it.  I don't know if the logic in ACL makes that differentiation.

73, Doug, W5DET