Re: QSL printing

Pat Whelton

Hi Geoff.  When I have multiple QSOs with the same station and want to send them one QSL with multiple QSOs here’s the procedure I use:

  1. Enter call (i.e.:  LZ1QN)
  2. Hit TAB
  3. If you had multiple QSOs with LZ1QN hi-lite the first QSO you want to send a QSL to then hold down the SHIFT key and hi-lite all he other QSOs you want to QSL.
  4. Load labels into printer.
  5. Hit Print QSL
  6. Select label (i.e.: Row 6 Column 2).
  7. Hit Print.

In my example I had worked LZ1QN four times but I only wanted 3 QSLs.  My label came out looking like this:

Confirming QSOs with LZ1QN

8/6/2020     22:03   20   CW   579

2/21/2016   14:53   15   CW   599

11/29/2015  14:31  15   CW   599

Tnx QSO.  73, Pat – KZ5J

Hope this helps.   Your mileage will probably vary but it seems to work for me.  Also you can get more QSOs on the label by decreasing the font size.

Good luck.

Regards,

Pat – KZ5J