Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 17:41
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] QSos from different locations mixed on download from LoTW

I've just created AClogs logs for previous locations defined in TQSL from previous logging SW and paper.  Three log files total.  Everything looks fine in AClog.  I uploaded the logs for the locations to LoTW using AClog with the correct log selected and the correct location selected in LoTW Manager.  All three logs uploaded and confirmed by LoTW,  Using the Download feature of LoTW Manager,  OSOs from all three logs are mixed.  What am I doing wrong?

73s,
Mark KF6YU