Re: Operating and Logging outside your home DXCC

Scott Davis

Hi David,

Thanks for your e-mail.  My software doesn't have any limitations, but for LoTW, you will need to make sure that you sign the records with the TQSL station location for your other location.

To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jul 14, 2020 12:34 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Operating and Logging outside your home DXCC

Hi,

I operated 2 X SOTA in Northern Ireland (GI) at the weekend.
As my home QTH is on Southern Ireland (EI) , I can operate in GI under my licence conditions as MI/EI7GEB/P
My question is , can I logs these contacts from GI on my normal N3FJP logbook which is default to EI?
(ie: Does the system allow you to log from different a different DXCC? as if I log as normal the DXCC will be EI on LOTW and EQSL)

Thanks/ 73
David EI7GEB