locked Re: R9GM Asiatic Russia, what is his QTH?

Christopher Scibelli

-----Original Message-----
From: K8TS <dalecole3502@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Jul 14, 2020 10:38 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] R9GM Asiatic Russia, what is his QTH?

I saw a number of stations in the recent IARU contest handing out different zones than the default which showed in Scott’s program.  I always, whether needed or not, download Jim’s latest update to be sure prior to each contest.

My logic was just log as told on the air.  It could always be a “troll” check log from the sponsors, looking for assisted stations and submitting in another category (i.e. non-assisted). The one’s I noticed most were in US zone 5 along with a couple of EU.  I also noticed an HQ station giving a zone rather than the HQ acronym.  I hope these are not singled out and docked in the log check and scoring.

Dale K8TS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10