From: Ron Smith
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2020 5:21 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwa.
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Log Message

That has happened to me before, yesterday I noticed it only happened once, and like Scott said I double tapped.

Ron N7RD

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 1:05 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Dale,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Typically it takes less than 100 milliseconds for your log file to be updated.  There are two reasons you might see that error.

1.  When you entered the QSO, you very quickly double tapped the enter key.  If that is the case, all is well.

2.  Something unusual is causing a delay in entry such as a hardware / network delay, or Internet protection software delaying the entry of the previous QSO.

I hope that this helps.