Re: Log Contact Button + 2

Kevin Gray

Art,

Adding to what Scott said about #2, - pressing the “Enter” key on your keyboard does the same thing as clicking the Log Contact button.

(I cant ever remember clicking the Log Contact button. Hihih)

73 Kevin

N9VPV

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott Davis via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2020 1:55 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Log Contact Button + 2

Hi Art,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Responses are inserted:

1.  Is there a way to increase the size of the "bearing" and "miles" fonts fo those features?

**  Yes:  Settings > Appearance > Colors and fonts (make sure you are running a current version of AC Log).

2.  Is there a way to increase the size and change the color of the LOG CONTACT button?

**  Sorry, no.

3.  The COUNTY field does not automatically populate from QRZ.  Is that normal or is there a way to to turn that on?  Thank you!

**  All data that arrives from QRZ is added.  Make sure you only have one data source enabled.

Enjoy!

73, Scott

N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Jul 12, 2020 2:48 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Log Contact Button + 2

Scott,

really enjoying tailoring my log.  Really outstanding, especially with my visual impairment.. Couple of questions:

1.  Is there a way to increase the size of the "bearing" and "miles" fonts fo those features?

2.  Is there a way to increase the size and change the color of the LOG CONTACT button?

3.  The COUNTY field does not automatically populate from QRZ.  Is that normal or is there a way to to turn that on?  Thank you!

Art Gribensk

Art Gribensk

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.