From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott Davis via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2020 1:55 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Log Contact Button + 2

Hi Art,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Responses are inserted:

1.  Is there a way to increase the size of the "bearing" and "miles" fonts fo those features?

**  Yes:  Settings > Appearance > Colors and fonts (make sure you are running a current version of AC Log).

2.  Is there a way to increase the size and change the color of the LOG CONTACT button?

**  Sorry, no.

3.  The COUNTY field does not automatically populate from QRZ.  Is that normal or is there a way to to turn that on?  Thank you!

**  All data that arrives from QRZ is added.  Make sure you only have one data source enabled.

really enjoying tailoring my log.  Really outstanding, especially with my visual impairment.. Couple of questions:

1.  Is there a way to increase the size of the "bearing" and "miles" fonts fo those features?

2.  Is there a way to increase the size and change the color of the LOG CONTACT button?

3.  The COUNTY field does not automatically populate from QRZ.  Is that normal or is there a way to to turn that on?  Thank you!

Art Gribensk

Art Gribensk