From: K8TS <dalecole3502@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Jul 12, 2020 3:46 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Log Message

I got this message in a previous contest and did not think anything much about it.  Got it one or two times in IARU.
Paraphrasing:
“I am still working on previous entry, please try again”
This pops up when logging the qso.
???
I just kept trucking as there were other stations calling and did not want to waste time on a duplicate contact.

Other than that, everything worked flawless as expected.  Thanks for great programs!
Dale K8TS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10