Re: IARU Contest log

Jimmy Tyree <jimmy.tyree@...>

Yes, I had the same idea so I closed down and re started - nothing helped. All works fine for the main / daily log, but this one is haunted - I will uninstall and reload for next year.

On Saturday, July 11, 2020, 8:11:29 PM CDT, Michael WA7SKG <wa7skg@...> wrote:

I had the same problem. Drove me nuts for a bit. Then I discovered I
somehow had two instances of the contest log running. Closed everything
down and restarted and worked fine after that.

Michael WA7SKG