Re: IARU Contest log

Scott Davis

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for your follow up.  I'm sorry that you are still having trouble.  The rig interface code in all my software is identical and everything has been working fine here all day.  From a working contest program, while polling your rig, click the Save Settings button under the rig list at the lower left.  Start the IARU software and click the load settings button.  That should do the trick.

If that does not correct the problem, please let us know what rig you are interfacing and send a long a screen shot of your settings.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Jul 11, 2020 8:19 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] IARU Contest log

Well, I went through it all and I give up. No biggie. Never had an issue with any other contest log. Good luck if your working the contest. 

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 1:00 PM, Scott Davis via groups.io
<SNKDavis@...> wrote:
Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for your e-mail.  This FAQ will get you going (applies to band on the contest software as well):

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q24

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Jul 11, 2020 12:56 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] IARU Contest log

Log keeps defaulting to 15m? will not stay on any other bed. Have gone through setting and every tab I can find. Switch over to the daily ACL and it works fine?

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.