From: Jimmy Tyree via groups.io <jimmy.tyree@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Jul 11, 2020 8:19 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] IARU Contest log

Well, I went through it all and I give up. No biggie. Never had an issue with any other contest log. Good luck if your working the contest.

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 1:00 PM, Scott Davis via groups.io
<SNKDavis@...> wrote:
Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for your e-mail.  This FAQ will get you going (applies to band on the contest software as well):

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q24