Re: IARU Contest log

Michael WA7SKG

I had the same problem. Drove me nuts for a bit. Then I discovered I somehow had two instances of the contest log running. Closed everything down and restarted and worked fine after that.

Michael WA7SKG

Jimmy Tyree via groups.io wrote on 7/11/20 5:19 PM:

Well, I went through it all and I give up. No biggie. Never had an issue with any other contest log. Good luck if your working the contest.
<https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>
On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 1:00 PM, Scott Davis via groups.io
<SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Jimmy,
Thanks for your e-mail.  This FAQ will get you going (applies to
band on the contest software as well):
AC Log always inserts CW or SSB in the Mode Field even when I try to
change it. <http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q24>
http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q24
_http://www.n3fjp.com_ <http://www.n3fjp.com/>
/Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general
logging software since 1997./
1 Peter 3 vs 15: /Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone
who asks you to give _the reason for
<http://www.n3fjp.com/Faith.htm>the hope that you have
<http://www.n3fjp.com/Faith.htm>_. But do this with gentleness and
respect/...