Re: Rig Frequency adjust for transverter

Mike Olbrisch

For those running a transverter…..   at least my radio (FTdx5000MP) has settings to allow the display to read correctly when using a transverter.  Perhaps your radio also?

If not, and you are running one freq…..   type <CTRL>-<SHIFT>-<R> to stop rig polling.  Then on your first transverter contact, type in the proper frequency, and just let AC-Log fill it in the same after every contact.  If you are hopping around from contact to contact, that won’t help much.

Yeah – I know.  You want AUTOMATIC!  But until that day comes, you make it work some other way.  Of you switch programs.

Hope this is helpful in some small way.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.