From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mel - N7GCO - Cheney, WA
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2020 1:09 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Spotting stops working

When using AC Log, I will start the DX Spotting and it will work fine. Then it will stop receiving new spots. If I switch to another Telnet spotting program, again it will work fine for awhile then stop again. If I now switch back to the original it will start again only to stop latter.

Any suggestions on what to try to keep it active, especially during a contest.

_._,_._,_