Re: VHF contest to LoTW

Lawrence (VA3IQ)

Just following up Scott.  Confirming that changing my localization to US worked.  Was able to transfer my RAC Canada Log to ACP, and then upload to LoTW and confirm, without any request to download missing records.

Thanks again for such excellent software.

73 de VA3IQ

Lawrence

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 8:22 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks for the confirmation Lawrence.  Once the dust settles after Field Day I will definitely correct that.

Thanks again!