Re: How to edit FD Contest Log....? #contest

Scott Davis

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I assume you are attempting to transfer via ADIF.  For bulk edits of ADIF files, most folks use the free ADIF Master software.

You should also read this FAQ here for more insights into what you may encounter:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q118