Re: ADIF transfers

Scott Davis

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Please do the following:

-  Make sure that you are running AC Log 6.6.

-  Click File > Download Country Files from AD1C (mode mapping files are also downloaded).

-  Close and restart AC Log.

-  Clear the newly imported records from the File > Reset Counter menu option.

-  Go ahead and import the file again.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Jun 28, 2020 10:07 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ADIF transfers

Hi All,
I worked FD entirely on PSK31 this year using fldigi 4.1.13 with an API connection to he N3FJP Field Day logger 6.3.  Everything worked perfectly!  The Field Day logger recorded the mode as "DIG" for all contacts, as it should since that's all that's required for the contest.  After FD I proceeded to transfer the complete FD log from the Field Day logger to ACL 6.4 using ADIF.  In the selection box I checked "Covert DIG to PSK31".  However it all was recorded in ACL simply as PSK, not PSK31.  Looking at the ADIF file with notepad, I find that the mode for each contact is correctly specified as PSK and the sub mode as PSK31.  I encountered this same problem a few months ago when transferring data from fldigi directly to ACL.  At the time I thought it was an fldigi problem, not an ACL issue, but now???  In the past I had to manually edit each ACL entry to correct this.  Not looking forward to doing that again!  Any suggestions will be welcome!  The awards page in ACL and LotW maintain statistics for each of the sub modes, PSK31, PSK63, etc., individually.  I operate on all of them and want to see separate modes recorded. 

73 Tom,  KD6TR

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.