Re: Rig Control

James Artz

Thanks, I’m using a mac keyboard. However, I am seeing band mode frequency call sign section and state along the bottom. This is exported to ADIF for logged contacts when I export it?

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 6:56 AM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Jim,

Thanks for your follow up.  To display frequency on the main form of the contest software, press Ctrl + Shift + F.

From: James Artz <jimdartz@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Jun 25, 2020 7:50 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Rig Control

Thank-you. I just don’t see that additional info on my looging screen, so you’re saying it is recording freq, etc., I’m just not seeing it on the window?

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 6:47 AM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Jim,

Thanks for your follow up.  Once you are polling your rig, there is nothing else you have to do.  Your frequency, band and mode will be logged automatically.  You can also click on DX Spots to immediately tune to the spot frequency.

Go ahead and save your settings from the button under the rig list.  Then you can easily transfer it to AC Log.