Re: Possible feature addition to AC Log Web Upload

Scott Davis

Thanks for sending along your thoughts and suggestions Matt!

From: Matt Patterson <W5llmatt@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Jun 25, 2020 12:58 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Possible feature addition to AC Log Web Upload

Hi Scott,

I realize this probably wouldn't be on the high priority list but I utilize AC Log's web Upload feature to update my website with my online log.  I was wondering if you could change it to where either the comments field or one of the other fields could be added and displayed after the State column on the web page?  I would just like to be able to add a few notes about each contact and have those appear on the website along with the contact info.  You probably wouldn't want to want to add the comments field to the website as that is where the address info gets put in AC Log  so that's why I mentioned using the other field instead.

73 Matt
W5LL