Re: Trying to set up FT-991 for rig control

Tom Job

It’s all there, Norm.  Laurie is using the RTTY program but they are the same settings.  Laurie even red-boxed the settings J

73….Tom

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io [mailto:N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io] On Behalf Of Norm Fasoletos
Sent: June 24, 2020 18:00
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Trying to set up FT-991 for rig control

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 2:54 PM Tom Job <ve3ii@...> wrote:

There is also a complete how-to in the JTAlert help file…with pictures and step-by-step.  Very easy!!  It covers JTAlert, WSJT-X and Scott’s software and how to link them altogether.

73…Tom VE3II

Thanks Tom, I am working on that right now, hit a stumbling block however in JT Alert after Enable AC Logging.  Have Local PC Checked, however no TCP port is shown ,  no log file either .Maybe more info on JT Alert Help File ?

73. Norm - K7NWF

From: Norm Fasoletos <
norm.k7nwf@...>
From: Norm Fasoletos <