Re: Problems Setting up Nov. Sweepstakes Program #newrelease

Tom Ellis

Robert,

Lets get the Winkeyer up and running first.

First, you need to determine which COM port the WinKeyer is using.

Go to Control Panel > Device Manager and expand the Ports (COM & LPT). Unplug your WinKeyer USB cable and see which port disappears. Reinstall the WinKeyer USB and see what new COM port appears.

This is the COM port you will be using in the Nov SweepStakes program.

Let me know if there is more information needed from you.

Tom

K5TEE