Re: How to only view DX stations?

Mike Olbrisch

Good morning Andrew.

After sleeping on it last night, the only other solution I could think of is this.

With ALL records selected on the button (not last 50), then click on the COUNTRY COLUMN in the main form, and scroll through it.  They will be in alphabetical order, either ascending or descending order, click on the COUNTRY COLUMN to reverse the order.

After doing this, you can scroll through it and see what countries are there.  Depending on your personal set-up, confirmed and unconfirmed will be in whatever colors you picked.

I have about 10,000 QSOs in this log, and I’d say about 90% of it was USA.  There were only 6 countries below USA, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wales, Western Sahara, Willis IS and Zambia.

Then you are done, click on the REC# COLUMN to reset it back to normal.

I hope this helps you.  I cannot think of anything else.  Perhaps Scott will jump in with more knowledge than I possess.

Gotta run, we’re departing on another Great Adventure this morning.   The JEEP is almost packed.  From El Paso, into NM, across the Western Gila Wilderness, passing the eastern edge of the Mogollon Rim in AZ, destination tonight Flagstaff, tomorrow Lake Havasu, Thursday Sedona, and back home Friday.  We will be spec-ing and ordering our retirement trailer.  Only 3 dealers in the USA.

https://offgridtrailers.com/expedition-trailer/

Track us as we try to dodge the fires.

https://aprs.fi/#!call=a%2FKD5KC-9&timerange=86400&tail=86400

Wishing you the best of luck, home my suggestion is helpful.  Gotta run.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.