Re: Port Problems with JT Alert and Field day logger

Scott Davis

Hi Larry,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.

To clear the API error, first make sure no other programs, such as AC Log, are running and already using that port.  Then click Settings > Rig Interface and be sure the N3FJP API option is not selected.  Then click Settings > Transmit  > CW and again, make sure the N3FJP API option is not selected.

To clear the JTAlert log verification error, use the Remote Network PC option detailed here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/digitalsetup.html#jtalert