Re: How to only view DX stations?

Mike Olbrisch

Not quite certain just what you are asking – but if it is total countries you have worked,  click AWARDS à STATES COUNTIES COUNTRIES.  Add any filters in the boxes provided, like a single band or QRP etc, and click CALCULATE.

If that isn’t what you are asking, then please try again.

The way I prefer to “View countries other than mine” is on vacation, but somehow I’m thinking that wasn’t what you were asking for 😊.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.