Re: ACLog wants to Upload Old Log Entries

Scott Davis

H Bryan,

Thanks for your follow up.  Just multi select all the QSOs you want to be treated as having been uploaded from the main form.  Then click Edit > Mark Selected Records as QSO > Sent and enter a capital L in the confirmation type.

From: VE3QN <ars.ve3qn@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jun 22, 2020 3:02 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ACLog wants to Upload Old Log Entries

Thank you, Scott. I have done as suggested and all of my entries where VE3QN is shown as Operator now show "L" in the "S Conf By" column. There are, however, a few hundred entries under my previous callsign VE3RBE (at this location) and for these the "S Conf By" column is blank. When I attempt to upload to LoTW using the "All Contacts Not Uploaded" option I get a notice highlighting the VE3RBE entries. (See attached screenshot). I'm not sure what to do here. All the VE3RBE log entries were uploaded to LoTW several years ago and I subsequently let the callsign certificate for VE3RBE lapse. Now I am not sure what will happen if I select either of the options offered. I'm not sure I want to reload all the VE3RBE options and it's possible they won't be accepted since the callsign certificate is no longer valid. I don't want them uploaded as entries from VE3QN. What I do want is for them to be treated as having been uploaded such that when I click on the "All Contacts ..." button N3FJP only offers my new contacts. I'd be grateful for your advice. Thanks in advance. Bryan  VE3QN