Re: How Long After Logging Does ACLog Send to LOTW, etc.?

Scott Davis

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Real time uploads occur within one second after pressing enter.  When real time uploading is not enabled, the uploads don't occur until you initiate the upload.

From: Dennis Younker NE6I <NE6I@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Jun 21, 2020 9:25 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] How Long After Logging Does ACLog Send to LOTW, etc.?

Sorry if I missed this but how long after one logs a QSO in ACLog does the software upload to LOTW and ACLog? I have had a couple of instances of logging the wrong call or QSO info, and quickly going back to delete or edit the QSO. I have never been sure as to whether I have beaten the upload. I poked around and do not see that this is configurable. One can of course Enable Realtime Upload (and I have) but does that mean immediately after logging a QSO or is there some slight delay? Same question for eQSL and ClubLog.

--Dennis NE6I