Re: How Long After Logging Does ACLog Send to LOTW, etc.?

Scott Davis

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Real time uploads occur within one second after pressing enter.  When real time uploading is not enabled, the uploads don't occur until you initiate the upload.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Jun 21, 2020 9:25 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] How Long After Logging Does ACLog Send to LOTW, etc.?

Sorry if I missed this but how long after one logs a QSO in ACLog does the software upload to LOTW and ACLog? I have had a couple of instances of logging the wrong call or QSO info, and quickly going back to delete or edit the QSO. I have never been sure as to whether I have beaten the upload. I poked around and do not see that this is configurable. One can of course Enable Realtime Upload (and I have) but does that mean immediately after logging a QSO or is there some slight delay? Same question for eQSL and ClubLog.

--Dennis NE6I

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.