How Long After Logging Does ACLog Send to LOTW, etc.?

Dennis Younker NE6I

Sorry if I missed this but how long after one logs a QSO in ACLog does the software upload to LOTW and ACLog? I have had a couple of instances of logging the wrong call or QSO info, and quickly going back to delete or edit the QSO. I have never been sure as to whether I have beaten the upload. I poked around and do not see that this is configurable. One can of course Enable Realtime Upload (and I have) but does that mean immediately after logging a QSO or is there some slight delay? Same question for eQSL and ClubLog.

--Dennis NE6I