Re: Rig Control Failure FD Mode with WSJT-X, N3FJP and JTAlert

KB5WCK

Not sure if you can but if you get FLRIG running and then select that in WSJTX and fldigi you will be fine.

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of Michael WA7SKG via groups.io <wa7skg@...>
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2020 7:20:36 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Rig Control Failure FD Mode with WSJT-X, N3FJP and JTAlert

Thanks, Scott. Here's where I run into additional confusion. Most of the
time, I will be running phone. I will occasionally fire up WSJT-X and do
some FT8 and I may also use fldigi for PSK31. Normally, I do not have
the digital apps running when I am not using them.

I can start and stop fldigi without issue. It is only WSJT-X I have
problems with.

Michael WA7SKG