Thanks again for your fantastic support.

73 DE VA3IQ

Lawrence

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 11:45 AM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Alex,

I don't have time to dig into the code now (all Field Days are crazy, but this Field Day is off the charts), but I suspect the contest software is using your Windows default date format in the API export format.

From: Alex Sutherland VA3ASE <va3ase@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Jun 19, 2020 11:40 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] VHF contest to LoTW

Thanks Scott, I see what you mean. The xxxx-xx-xx format originated in VHF Contest Log but I can't find a menu in there to change the date format. In AClog I have the default date format set to xxxx/xx/xx under Date Options.

I found I also don't actually have to change anything in AClog, as long as I right click on a QSO to open the edit page then hit enter to close it, it will then download properly from LoTW. I guess doing that fixes the date. Thankfully this is pretty quick as I've done it for about 300 QSOs already. I understand you will try to add some functionality to catch this during API transfer but if there is a way for me to avoid this going forward please let me know.

Cheers,
Alex VA3ASE