Re: VHF contest to LoTW

Lawrence (VA3IQ)

Scott,

Alex, VA3ASE’s symptoms are exactly what I experienced after the RAC Winter Contest and the CQ WPX contest earlier this year.

Records are uploaded from ACL.  After processing via LoTW they no longer match the records that are downloaded.

As I described in my earlier post I am going to collect records/backups when I am processing the RAC Canada Day contest in a few weeks.  Hopefully I will find some elephant foot prints in the butter.

73 de VA3IQ

Lawrence

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 5:41 AM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Alex,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you've run into trouble.  I transferred my VHF contest QSOs via API, upload to LoTW and all worked normally on download here as usual.  There have been no recent changes to the LoTW code whatsoever.

When you download records from LoTW, these are the only four fields that are checked for a match:

- The callsign must match the call of the station worked.
- The band must match the band of the station worked.
- The date and time in AC Log must match the date and time on the LoTW record.

For records downloaded from LoTW that are not being found in your log, one or more of the four criteria that are already in your log are not matching exactly.  Keep in mind that the date and time formats must match exactly, so to check the actual format, view the QSO records in the Edit window.

Please let me know what comes to light.