From: Christopher Scibelli via groups.io <nu1oscar@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Jun 3, 2020 4:33 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ACL now locks up after logging a few contacts

I don't think it's your PC.  You have a rocket ship compared to my horse and wagon and I didn't make any changes to my anti-virus program (TotalAV) so I doubt it's that, either.  I'd also get the message that the previous QSO wasn't logged.  I'd log it manually before rebooting.  I wish I had a definitive answer but that problem just went away and I didn't make any changes at all.  We do have rapid QSOs in common.  What if you just do a fresh reboot and log one fictitious QSO and then stop for 5 minutes?  See if the next entry logs without that message.  When this happened to me I had a huge pileup and I was having trouble keeping up with all the stations calling.  Since I had the issue about a week or two ago I've probably made over 1,000 QSOs w/o the message so it's not as if I just made a couple of entries. Yesterday I downloaded the new versions of WSJT-X and JT ALert and all is still OK.

Good luck!

Chris  NU1O