Re: TQSL

Scott Davis

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your follow up.  When uploading directly from TQSL, you will need to have TQSL sign the ADIF file before TQSL will upload it.

From: Joe Pfeuffer <kw1k@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jun 1, 2020 5:58 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] TQSL

Thanks - but the same result.

The LOCATION was set to NFL, the only choice from the drop-down list. So I could not change it.
 I had AClog export a single QSO as an adi file and then attempted to upload that file using
the TQSL application itself. The error message is shown below and seems to indicate a problem
with the file format.

File WPX Test.adi does not appear to be a TrustedQSL file!

Any ideas??

Thanks!