Re: Telnet spots from Gridtracker to AClog telnet

Scott Davis

Hi Mark,

I hope that this helps.  Where t is the new spot:

 VariablesDXSpotRecord dx = new VariablesDXSpotRecord();

 dx.dxCall = t.Substring(26, 13).ToUpper().Trim();
 dx.dxComments = t.Substring(39, 31).Trim();
 dx.dxDateTime2 = t.Substring(70, 5).Trim();

double qf = 0;
qf = StringFunctions.TryParseStringToDouble(t.Substring(FreqStart, 25 - FreqStart).Trim());
dx.dxFrequency = (qf / 1000).ToString("N4");
dx.dxFrom = t.Substring(6, FreqStart - 6).Trim();