From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott Davis via groups.io
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2020 6:35 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] New Field Day Rules

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Dale and Greg are correct.  The ARRL 1,000 foot rule remains in tact, so while participants can submit for a club total this year, they will use their individual call signs, just like clubs do for  November Sweepstakes and ARRL DX.

Additional registration details are here:

And more on club contesting is here: