Re: New Field Day Rules

Gary

Thank you Scott!

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q70

Was what I was looking for.

Thanks Again and 73,

Gary kk0sd

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott Davis via groups.io
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2020 6:35 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] New Field Day Rules

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Dale and Greg are correct.  The ARRL 1,000 foot rule remains in tact, so while participants can submit for a club total this year, they will use their individual call signs, just like clubs do for  November Sweepstakes and ARRL DX.

Additional registration details are here:

And more on club contesting is here:

Enjoy!

73, Scott

N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Fri, May 29, 2020 7:01 am

I don’t think you can operate from home with a club call sign unless I read the update wrong.  I think you have to use your own call with the addition of the club you belong.

Greg

WB2BIN

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io [mailto:N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io] On Behalf Of K8TS
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2020 12:26 AM

Gary;

Have them operate and use their individual call signs.

Each uploads their own log and puts the clubs name in the blank  i.e. “Gary’s Railroad”

The scoring will pull together the total score of all “Gary’s Railroad” scores and score as a club, but also each individual will be scored separately.

Just like the DX contests if you enter them.

Dale K8TS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2020 11:04 PM
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] New Field Day Rules

I’m pretty sure I know the answer, but got backed into a corner during the my club’s GoToMeeting tonight and was volunteered to ask.

Our club uses N3FJP software for Field Day, and the club is a registered user. (I am a registered user too).

Members were asking about using the club’s license for their efforts from home for the aggregate score as we are not doing a traditional Field Day this year.

I replied ‘No’ but was volunteered to ask – so I have now asked, can members use the club’s license this year?

Thanks and 73,

Gary “Joe” kk0sd

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.