Field Day Log 6.3 on Web Site!

Scott Davis

Hi Gang,

I am going to try and get the official announcement out tomorrow, but Field Day Contest Log 6.3, updated to accommodate the waiver allowing Delta stations to work other Delta stations for points, is on the web site!

The coding changes were minimal, so I don't expect any problems, but I will be very grateful if you would give it a quick look this evening and let me know that it works as expected logging Delta stations (assuming you have entered your class as D in set up):

Thanks loads!