Re: Grid squares

Dennis Younker NE6I

Hi Scott,

The Grid field has never auto populated from the lookups here. I never knew that it was supposed to. I have Callbook Internet, QRZ, and AC Log Calldata checked.  Thanks.

--Dennis NE6I

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott Davis via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 11:47 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Grid squares

Hi John,

Thanks for your e-mail.  You should use the dedicated Grid Square field, not one of the Other fields, for logging grid squares.  This field will populate automatically from QRZ lookups, JTAlert, etc.  Details on displaying the grid square field on the main form are here:

Enjoy!

73, Scott

N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, May 26, 2020 1:29 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Grid squares

Hello:
I finally have the grid square automatically appear on the log page in other spot 1... The problem is, the grid square doesn't display the station I'm trying to log, but it displays the grid from the previous QSO... What am I missing as far as setup? Thanks, and stay healthy... 73 John ... KB9PBM ...

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.