Re: Use "Find" to search by country

Scott Davis

Hi Lawton,

In addition to the other great answers, you can type the country name in the country field and then tab from that field to list the previous contacts and see the status.

From: Pat Whelton <pwhelton@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, May 16, 2020 1:03 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Use "Find" to search by country

Hey Lawton.  Here’s a trick Scott showed me several months ago and it might be the answer to your query.

  • Say you want to know how many times you’ve worked Kenya.
  • Type Kenya in the “Country” box
  • Move the mouse curser to the top border of the “Country” box and click.
  • This will give you all the bands you have worked Kenya on.  It will tell you if you worked Kenya on CW, Digital, or Phone.  Plus it will tell you if you have Kenya confirmed or unconfirmed.

This little trick is a real time saver if you have several spots and you’re not sure which one you need the most.  Very handy.

Regards,

Pat – KZ5J