From: Gordon Saunders <kw4cz49@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, May 16, 2020 10:57 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] FONT colors

Hello,

May I please ask how to change specific log entries to a different color than all other entered logs ??
I chase LATE SHIFT contacts on POTA and would like to SEE those stand out on my logging program.
This would useful if I can change the entry color based on UTC of the contact.
Thanks for your time!
73,  Gordon kw4cz