From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Lawton Eure
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2020 10:06 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Use "Find" to search by country

User for approximately 7+ years and like the program.  Others have seen it and working with them to switch.

I have set as a long-range goal to achieve 5 band DXCC.   I do  a lot of FT8.  I use the “Find” option to frequently check to see if I already have that country on a particular band.  Some countries are like the U.S.  in that they have multiple prefixes.  Is there a simple way to link the country list to the “Find” button so that we could search by country name in addition to callsign?

Thanks for the review

73

WR4FT-Lawton