95% There - Re Web Contest Status Updater

webmaster@...

Got it working fine sending updates to a folder I made on a personal server.   Mystery: What is the link  View HTML file on Hard Drive all about?  It defaults to a file in My Documents on my Laptop. It does not reflect what's being sent to our web hosting service folder that we made.  Yes, the software IS sending updates to that folder.  But it is also updating locally on my laptop which you can see using the link I wrote in Bold up above.

What is that for?  How did it get its path.  Should I change it to the folder we have on our hosting site, if so how would it get in without a user ID and password.
Just confused about what that link is supposed to be used for and what its doing.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks Dave
N9DMS
webmaster@...