Re: eQSL Callsign Matching

Jim Shorney

On Tue, 5 May 2020 13:13:59 -0400
"Mark Erbaugh" <mark.election@...> wrote:

I guess I should have been more specific. One station was N8GU/4 indicating that he was operating out of the call area. Another was OZ75MAY/73, which I think is related to a special or an operating event.

If I go back and remove the slashed info (and put it in the comment), will that mess up LoTW matches?

73,

Mark

From: Mel Marcus
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 12:25 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] eQSL Callsign Matching

Mark

The only reason a person would sign as an /AE was to show that he is allowed in the portion of the band. he took the extra test passed, but the fcc has not updated the database yet. aclog, eqsl, lotw could care less about it.

therefore logging his callsign without the /AE would be approprieate

Mel

NE9A