eQSL Callsign Matching

Mark Erbaugh

I just started using eQSL with ACLog. I downloaded my inbox and noticed that a few calls were not matching and being flagged as confirmed by eQSL (with an E). In all cases, I think the problem was that I logged the contact with a /<extra> info, which is what the station was signing, but the record in the eQSL inbox didn't have the extra information.  Is there a way to make the match ignore the extra or should I not enter the extra. FWIW, ACLog had no problem properly identifying the country, although it did not properly find the HamCall record.

73,
Mark