From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io [mailto:N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io] On Behalf Of Lance
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2020 4:45 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] 7 QSO PARTY

Hi all,

I got the county list file figured out. I had to go to, file/ download county list file. And let it update. That fixed the problem. Tom I do have ver. 3.2. Thanks all. My other problem is I can not run rig interface and have my automatic antenna tuner working because the tuner get it's power from my rig. The tuner has a computer port to hook to, but I can't change frequencies from my computer.

My rig is a YAESU FT 857D, Tuner is LDG YT-100. Anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Lance Jaggar KD7AKE

From: "Scott Davis via groups.io" <SNKDavis@...>

Date: 5/2/20 04:56 (GMT-07:00)

To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io

Hi Canyonman42,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Use one of the 5 letter abbreviations from this list here: