From: Tom Ellis <tl_ellis@...>
Date: 5/2/20 21:18 (GMT-07:00)
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Unable to install N3FJP disk

Lance,

On question #2 did you download the In region or out of region program. I just downloaded the in region and it allowed me to enter UTGAR as the 5 Char Abbr.

For question #1, do you have a splitter for the CAT cable and have you gone into the radio and set it to CAT on the port.

Tom

K5TEE

From: "Scott Davis via groups.io" <SNKDavis@...>

Date: 5/2/20 11:44 (GMT-07:00)

To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io

Hi John,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you've run into trouble.  Installation on XP and Win 8 (all Windows for that matter) is identical.  Instructions are on the CD, but in short, just start Windows File Manager, navigate to the program on the CD you wish to install and then double click the setup file.