From: "Scott Davis via groups.io" <SNKDavis@...>
Date: 5/3/20 04:42 (GMT-07:00)
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Unable to install N3FJP disk

Thanks All,

I also double checked UTGAR and it is accepting it here as well.

Capture.JPG

Lance, if you are sure you have the correct program, while the 7QP software is closed, using Window File Manager, navigate to:

C:\Users\YourWindowsUserProfle\Documents\Affirmatech\N3FJP Software\7QP-QSO-Party

And make sure 7QPCounties.txt exists (and is not locked by your Internet Protection software or Windows security settings).  If blocked, correct your security settings.  If missing, add the file attached to this e-mail.

Regarding the tuner, sorry, I'm not familiar with the equipment you mentioned.  Hopefully others will have more insights there.

From: "Scott Davis via groups.io" <SNKDavis@...>
Date: 5/2/20 11:44 (GMT-07:00)
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io

Hi John,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you've run into trouble.  Installation on XP and Win 8 (all Windows for that matter) is identical.  Instructions are on the CD, but in short, just start Windows File Manager, navigate to the program on the CD you wish to install and then double click the setup file.