From: "Scott Davis via groups.io" <SNKDavis@...>
Date: 5/3/20 04:49 (GMT-07:00)
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] No county list in 7QP program

Thanks for the good report Bob.  My software copies the needed files from Program Files to the My Documents folder on program start.  For some reason, Windows or your Internet protection software blocked the copy of 7QPCounteies.txt.  Your remedy is fine, but I am wondering why this occurred.

What Internet protection software are you and Lance running?  I am guessing there is is false positive on that file (which is very strange, as it is only a text file).

In any case, enjoy the contest!

From: canyonman42@...
Date: Fri, May 01, 2020 9:27 pm
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io

i am having problems with the 7 QSO Party log. it will not allow me put my county in my setup. keeps saying enter valid county. can anyone help with this?

Avast logo