From: Jim Brassell, K4ZMV <jas.brassell@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, May 3, 2020 12:55 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Error 'Already uploaded QSO Suppressed on Line 32'

The QSO in question is QSO number 1 in the ACL.  It has in fact been uploaded to LOTW.  I have no idea what 'Line 32' means.  I did two imports of ADIF files from WSJTX into ACL.  The first import worked fine; 7 QSO's for 2 Meters added to the log.  I uploaded those QSO's to LOTW.  The second import into ACL seemed to work fine.  I sorted the log on date and then attempted an upload to LOTW.  The subject error occurred.  I have no idea what the problem is.  Any help would be appreciated.