Re: Unable to install N3FJP disk

Scott Davis

Hi John,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you've run into trouble.  Installation on XP and Win 8 (all Windows for that matter) is identical.  Instructions are on the CD, but in short, just start Windows File Manager, navigate to the program on the CD you wish to install and then double click the setup file.

From: N2MTG via groups.io <N2MTG@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, May 2, 2020 12:50 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Unable to install N3FJP disk

Scott and all,

I  bought from your full disk a while ago - nearly 2 months.

I installed it on my XP machine.  Except for a bunch of operator problems works great.  Still getting used to it.

Try to install it on my Win 8.1 machine.  Load the CD which reads it but it never asks me to install it.  Nothing happens.

Went to the controls setting and set it to ask me each time is installed - nothing happens.

Turned on AUTOPLAY too but nothing happens.

Any ideas.  I am not a guru on this stuff by any means.

73 de N2MTG

John